I woke up with a sore shoulder the other day... I couldn't quite figure why it was that my shoulder hurt, but it sure did... And then Mike reminded me... It was probably all of the rounds of disc that I played this week... And table tennis... And volleyball... And even bocce ball... Did spring arrive in Minnesota? Nope. Did I get the new rec room I've wanted for so many years? Nope. A PS Move arrived in our basement this week. And if you've ever used one, you would know that it can get just a little intense. :-) So, we finally had the opportunity to put our PS3 to good use. My husband worked on the PS3 a few years back, and as an award, he got one for free. We use it about once or twice a year... But we're liking the concept of the Move because it gives us something sorta recreational to do together this time of year. Sam came over to play... And he even put up with me while I snapped his picture. I have to say one of my favorite parts about playing with the move is heckling Sam--it's so easy to get into his head with a little "trash talk"...
And here's my "special" husband.
And my crazy girl:
Let me tell you...the move brings out a whole 'nother side to this little peanut. If you ever have the opportunity to take her on in a game of disc or bocce ball...just give her space. And thank you to my husband who took the time to get "just the right angle" for the picture that he took of me. I always like to get a nice clear shot up my nostrils to post on my blog... ;-)
So, then I didn't feel so bad when I realized why my shoulder was so sore... ...cause Mike admitted that his was pretty sore, too.
1 comment:
My shoulder was just fine. It was my wrists, forearms, and elbows that were sore. :-)
Post a Comment