I bought these roses the day before the shower:
I've never seen roses open so quickly! Here, they're pictured on the morning of the shower--they were so beautiful in the morning sunlight.
With the rustic/elegant theme I arranged them with twigs from our brush pile.
I was so excited about the little handmade wooden canoe:
I found it on e-bay and I knew it was just perfect for the his and hers shower. Bethany and Isaac love the outdoors and enjoy canoeing together. I thought it would be the perfect memento of the shower to give to them.
My niece, Holly, who will be the maid of honor in the wedding, took the time to arrange a photo collage to display at the shower. The guests enjoyed looking at pictures of the couple from childhood through engagement:
The wedding arch fit perfectly over the punch/dessert table with just a few inches to spare:
The candy bars that I wrapped were on display in a chicken wire basket...
...and every one was devoured.
The bookcase needed something, so I arranged a pair of roses in the entry area...
Framed Scripture and candles were tucked into various corners:



So, my rustic/elegant his and hers shower is done!
Time to find a new project...








No comments:
Post a Comment