Fall is my favorite season, and the only complaint I have is that it's usually too short. This year, that was not the case. We had a long, beautiful fall, and I felt like I was enjoying the fall colors for weeks which was such a blessing. I love the beauty of creation...and how God gives that to us to enjoy because He is good and He loves us, and He reveals His love in nature...and He reveals His nature in Creation... Well, in our little corner of the world, raking leaves is not a bad thing... It's actually kind of a "status symbol". If you have leaves to rake, you have trees... And the more leaves in the yard, the bigger the trees, which (to us) is always a good thing. :-) This year we even had enough leaves to make a pile... And somebody got a chance to play in that leaf pile...
Maybe that wasn't who you expected...
But who can resist that face??
Stay . . .
Okay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment