I'm new to the world of blogging. I, probably like most new bloggers, never thought I would be here. I suppose I never imagined that anyone could be interested in the mundane details of everyday life in the Amundson houshold. However, after a couple years of following various blogs of friends and strangers in my spare time, I decided to experiment with creating my own blog. At worst, it will be a way for our immediate family to keep up with Elizabeth's activities and at best, maybe my life experiences will offer some encouragement to someone out there. So, with that, I am launching my new blog: Beauty for Ashes This title isn't necessarily original, but it's been the theme of my life. More on that in the coming days and months, Lord willing. So, here we go--let's post! :-)

1 comment:
This is absolutely beautiful. Your work is so professional, but yet it speaks with your heart. I am so thankful for you!
Post a Comment